Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day (Tomorrow)

So being that tomorrow is Valentines Day, I thought I'd post a special blog for my special Valentine! I know, I know, I shouldn't only show him my love on this made up, worldy holiday, but he knows how much I love him, and I'm sure ya'll know how much I do too with all the mushy stuff I write about him all the time! :) Anywho, he truly is a blessing from the Lord, and I thank God for putting such a strong, handsome, sweet & caring man in my life!

Although Abner doesn't really "believe" in Valentines Day, I would like to share with all of you one of the best gifts he has ever given me. I can't really remember what the occasion was when he gave it to me...I think it was one of those, just because gifts. Anyways, this video brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw it and it still does to this day. Abner made this video for me when we first started dating and it just melted my heart! Every now and then, I'll pull it out and pop it into my computer, it means so much to me. It's these personal gifts that always seem to be remembered the most and are most appreciated, at least in my point of view. Thanks and I Love you Hun!

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

tear... awww I love you hun!