Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Never Fear, God is Near!!

Aside from getting up and waddling to the restroom every two hours last night, I had a pretty good night's rest, even though my Abner wasn't there with me. Today was a pretty good day, I had the chance to get off of work at 4 and went to have dinner with my parents at Granny's Buffet...it was great!!! Then I came home and just hung out. Been trying to keep myself busy so I don't think of how much I miss Abner. It's been tough, but he sends me pictures occasionally of what he's doing and where he's at, so that has been great! Keep them pictures coming baby! My motto for the week while Abner is gone is...Never Fear, God is Near!!! That has helped perked me up when I feel scared or lonely, just know that God is here with me wherever I am helps comfort me :) So although I do miss Abner, I know I'll be ok, as will he, b/c God will be with us wherever we are. As for now, I think I'm going to hit the sack early tonight, I've been really really tired and sleepy all day. So honey, if you get the chance to read this, I hope your having a great time, I Love you!

0 comments: