Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Results!

So...ok, ok...it wasn't that bad! I just got home from my dentist appointment, and the good news is...No Cavities!!! The assistant kept saying that I have really clean teeth...not bad for not having been to the dentist for a few years! Anywho, aside from the really high pitch noises coming from the little drills in my mouth, it went pretty good. My gums are now somewhat sore, but I'm surviving! Everybody there was super nice, so that was a big plus! I was almost convinced to buy a $120 toothbrush....but no go! I have a hard time spending $4.99 on one, let alone $120. So anyways, enough about that, my honey is still in Portland, but I'm holding up just peachy! Only 2 more nights to go, then he'll be back....I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Here is a picture of the very spendy toothbrush ("the smartest toothbrush in the world") they tried to convince me to buy. Have a goodnight everybody!!

0 comments: