Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did you just Fart??

...Because you just blew me away!! LOL...that was the first thing out of my darling husband's mouth this morning...I couldn't help but laugh...histarically! He then continued to say, "honey, if you were a new burger at McDonalds, I would name you McGorgeous!" I'm not sure if those pick up lines would work on somebody you aren't already married to, but they sure made me laugh this morning, and I thought they were sooo silly and cute! Well thanks Hun :) I Love you too, and if you were a booger, I'd definately pick you first!!
Anyways, I hadn't posted the new picture of our baby that I got on Monday, so here she is! I hope she's just as beautiful and silly as her Daddy :)



1 comments:

SandraG said...

You guys are hilarious!! Hector and I can't stop laughing with this one!