Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally took his advice!

Sitting in our living room one night, my husband looks over at my laptop and says, "You're such a myspace freak! Why not make a blogspot?" I started to think, and realized, hey, this is a pretty good idea my husband has! (Not to say he never has good ideas, b/c he is a very smart man and full of great potential and ideas!) So, here it is hun, I finally took your advice, my very first blog post.

This being our last week of classes before finals, the student ambassadors, or whatever, decided that, we as students, are becoming very stressed over finals and don't even have a chance to feed ourselves! Although, that stereo-type of student is definately not me, I decided to take advantage of other students misfortunes. You see, these student ambassadors had a few tables set out with tons of food, up for grabs, as much as we wanted! Needless to say, I did fill my backpack, and ended up with a pretty neat slinky (to entertain ourselves, I guess, through some pretty boring lectures!) I was very very hestitant about transferring to WSU, but I must say, I'm finding myself to be enjoying it more and more each day. Not only do we have FREE parking, we also get free food and an endless supply of hot chocolate and coffee at our disposals! Then I guess, the extra $1500 of tuition that Im having to pay a semester, is well worth it in the end. I know what ur thinking, what a mexican, sees something for free and taks advantage, but i'll tell you what, it's because I pay this abundance of money, that I take advantage of this free stuff. I guess you could say, in a way, I've already paid for all this stuff! Go Cougs!

P.S. I swear, I'll get pictures posted, I'm just at school right now, and dont have any pictures available. We're not all as lucky as my bro-in-law and have the opportunity to carry around an i-phone with us!

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

I love you, thanks for taking my advice into consideration so much.