Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ugh...

I dont know what it is but since yesterday morning, I have had this weird feeling in my stomach, I've felt so sick. I'm thinking it might the stomach flu or something, but it does NOT feel good...ugh...the only reason I posted this is because I would really appreciate your prayers. Abner has been a great help, he takes care of me, rubs vicks, runs to the store every five seconds when I need something and holds me when I feel the worst; he even prayed for me last night as I went to bed, I honestly believe that is the only reason I had a good nights sleep. Anyways, please pray so that I feel better fast...Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe a sound of little feet on the way? - only kidding. I hope you are feeling better. I will say a prayer for you, being sick is no fun, especially not around the holidays.
-Jennie