Friday, December 21, 2007

Sieze the Day!

You never realize just how important the little things seem, until you never have the chance to do them again. We sometimes dont realize how important some people are to you, until they are no longer there. B/c of this, I say seize the day! Tell the people you love just how much you love them and do all the things you should have done yesterday, today! You never know what might happen tomorrow.
Yesterday, one of my cousins lost his dear little girl (about 4 or 5 years old) in a tragic accident. It made me think of my nieces, and how devastated I would be if something were to happen to them. Since the day they were born, they took a very special place in my heart and they mean a lot to me. I now have two other very precious nieces (Abner's side), who I'm just getting to know whom I really love as well. Anywho, just wanted to post this blog to say love you girls!


By the way...I'm doing much much better, health wise, than I was in the last post. Thanks to God.


1 comments:

agarza11 said...

I love you hun, today more than yesterday and yesterday more than the day before. I love being around you and with you every day, I'm so happy I married you!