Friday, December 28, 2007

To understand....or not!

Sometimes....a lot of times, we dont seem to understand things, and I dont know about you, but most of the time, these things frusterate me and make me get angry. I can't understand why some people choose to do things or for that matter, not do things...I can't really go into detail, but it's like...Hello People!! It's only common sense that you don't do some things, and if you can't help it, and it just happens....clean it up!!!!!!! I guess it's just been one of those days, where nothing seems to be going right, and there's nothing I can do, but deal with it! It's days like these, where we need to tell ourselves, it's all going to be alright...just take it one thing at a time, dont overwhelm yourself, and tough up and take it like a man! Luckily for me, I have a wonderful husband whom I can pour my heart out to in frusterating moments like these! I Love you Hun and thanks for being my shoulder to cry on!! And for those of you who dont have someone like Abner...there's nothing I can tell you but, seek a counselor!!

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

the thing is you'll never understand until you actually walk in that person's shoes. All we can do is try to understand people, and when we can't we need to look to God and I'm sure God will not want you to understand, but humble yourself. At least thats what he tells me. I do my best to keep you happy and when it fails... all i can do is humble myself. I love you and I always will. Even though this blog probably isn't about me, or maybe it is, I think the advice still stands. Take Care hun...see ya after work.