Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben and Maddy

(Sigh) RELIEF!! Today was my last official class session for the semester! It felt soooo good, finally! Now, here comes the finals, next week. I pray that God enlighten me and steer my pencil toward the right answer, that would be super!

So today was my bro-in-law, Ben and his daugther, Maddy's birthday. We celebrated by joining together at Red Robin. Let me tell you, we had fun. I've only been a part of this family for about 4 months, but I feel as I was born into this family. They are so much fun to be around, and look forward to spending time with them. I know what ur thinking...yea right! You're only saying that b/c it's public, and you want to look good...wrong! I really do like them, they are each unique in their own way and there is never a dull moment, especially with their kids...always expect the unexpected when there are 7 kids around! Anywho, Ben, I hope you had a great birthday, and I really did enjoy spending some time with the family. Here is a picture of the birthday kids.

1 comments:

Ben said...

It's a blessing to have you be a part of the family. We love you. I put Madeline's gift together this afternoon after you called... she loves it! Thanks for the awesome gift she'll never forget!