Monday, December 10, 2007

Spinner!

As my alarm rang this morning, I thought...nooooo....not again! I needed to wake up and get ready for work. Glory be to God, that just as I was about to finish getting dressed, my supervisor called me and said we had the day off today, due to school closure, yes!! I was super stoked! As I began my day, I decided to take my new dog, Spinner, for a walk. We went to check my mail, and to my surprise, he behaved soooo good. He followed right along side of me and never left my side, and he wasn't even on a leash. He's such a good puppie, we've only had him for a few days, and already he's so smart. He's potty trained and everything :) He's such a great dog, now if only we can find a way to make him smell good! Anywho, here's a picture of our new puppie taking a bath. I can hear him calling now, he needs to go outside and handle some business...I better go...

2 comments:

agarza11 said...

He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he is absolutly adorable!