Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our first home!!



So Abner and I have officially moved into our new home. I couldn't be more excited! I am still in awe, and can't believe it every morning when I open my eyes, to my gorgeous, very spacious master bedroom. After seeing many, many homes (I'm saying like 30 homes!), we both new that this house was the one as soon as we stepped foot in it! After a few weeks of paper work and dealing with the seller of the home, we have finally moved in! We're still, of course, cleaning and decorating, and probably wont be done for a few days or perhaps weeks. But one thing we can say is that this is our home, the house we plan to share many many wonderful years in together! Here are a couple of picturs, and please, if you are a friend or family member, feel free to stop by and visit, you guys are always welcome!!

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

I give thanks to the lord that he put you in my life hun and also because he has blessed us with so many things like this house.