Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Abner

Abner. What a simple, unique name, the name of course, of my amazing, unique husband! He is the best thing that has ever happend to me. He is my best friend, my confidant, my up when I'm down, he is in fact, my better half. I never knew what it was to have absolutely everything I have ever wanted until I met him. He does anything and everything in his power to make me happy, and I must say, it's the little things that he does, like kiss me goodbye every morning that are what truly have made me the happiest person in the world. I'm so proud of all of his accomplishments in life. Everything he has ever dreamt of he has accomplished. He graduated college with an AA degree and a BA degree, he has the most perfect job, we have gotten married and bought our first home....all in one year! There is nothing impossible for him and he never lets anything get in his way. He is Abner, he is my husband, and the one I love and will share the rest of my life next to.

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

:`) awwww thanks hun. I love you so much and I do everything out of love for you. God has blessed us tremendously, so the glory be to him.